We will work for two days to give you as many insights as possible. How does Keune color work and how do you achieve the best results with it? On day 2 (afternoon) you can apply all elements of the color theory to your own model.
• Day 1: Semi, Tinta and creating insight into your basic color knowledge
• Day 2: Recap day 1, ultimate blonde, and a hands-on with a model you brought with you.
Read the Keune Color Manual carefully. You will receive this digitally after confirmation of your registration.
Color comb, pointed comb, dividing clamps, hair dryer, various hair brushes, hair straightener and curling iron.
Only on day 2
• Your model must be present at noon on day 2 so that she can have lunch
• Your model must be prepared to undergo a color treatment of up to 3 hours, including styling
• Maximum hair length of your model is halfway to the back (bra strap)
€ 180 ex. VAT. Including digital Keune Color Manual and lunch for you on days 1 and 2 and for your model on day 2. Seminar can be paid from the Keune education budget.
Both days from 10am - 4pm
Location & date (optional: free / fully booked / etc.)