COLOR YOUR MOOD SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Keune Haircosmetics Australia ABN 63068018173 whose registered office is at 23 Liberty Road, Huntingwood NSW 2148
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand, except employees of Keune Haircosmetics and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Entrants must be a qualified hairdresser or apprentice working in a hair salon in Australia and New Zealand that uses Keune Haircosmetics products.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/KEUNEHaircosmeticsANZ/ and https://www.instagram.com/keuneanz
6. Multiple entries from the same person or hair salon are allowed.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30th April 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted, unless Keune Haircosmetics decides to extend the competition. If Keune Haircosmetics extends the competition they will determine the new competition end date.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter, post a picture of your team or your Color Your Mood colour creation to Facebook and/or Instagra, tag @KeuneHaircosmeticsANZ or @KeuneANZ and hashtag #ColorYourMoodComp. The entrant must be following Keune Haircosmetics (Australia & New Zealand) on Facebook and/or @KeuneANZ on Instagram to enter the competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Spectrum Aurora Diamond Ring Light or Fire Fly Phone Ring Light, or a Keune and salon logo Co-branded Media Banner. Prizes include a range of different items with different values and will be allocated to competition winners as determined by Keune Haircosmetics competition judges.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Keune is not responsible for any issues or warranty for any prizes given. All responsibility lies with the prize supplier, not Keune.
13. Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. Keune Haircosmetics will judge the competition and decide on winners who will receive a prize. All prize allocations and winners are final. The entrant must be following Keune Haircosmetics (Australia & New Zealand) on Facebook and/or @KeuneANZ on Instagram to enter the competition.
14. The winner will be notified by email/phone and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australia data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Keune Haircosmetics and not to any other party.
23.Keune Haircosmetics shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Keune Haircosmetics also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.