CONTEST DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS
All photos should be taken with professional photo technique. Photoshop (or similar program) correction of the hair is not allowed.
Your letter to email@example.com
1. FILLED IN APPLICATION FORM WITH:
- Nomination you want to participate in
- “Before” information about your model (the depth of tone, color on length, ends, root length..). “BEFORE” PHOTO IS OBLIGATORY
- Detailed description of coloring technique and mixing formulas.
2. CONTEST PHOTO:
One photo for one nomination (research: 300 dpi, size 6MB, no less 2000 px on one side).
The deadline for the submission of a complete set of documents for participation in the contest – may 10, 2016.
1. THE INTERPRETATION OF THE THEME AND TREND
The image must answer the theme of the chosen category, concept and philosophy of KEUNE HAIRCOSMETICS images, as well as the global fashion trends 2016. The style of the work should reflect the theme of the category and the direction of the trend collections 2015-2016, but not to be their exact copy. The originality of the image and the theme line will be evaluated equally. Each nomination should show of a certain style, just indicated in the comments to the nominations (see the paragraph “NOMINATION GUIDELINES”).
2. COLOR TECHNIQUE
Work with KEUNE HAIRCOSMETICS dyes: skill and competence in coloring and color laws, complicity and harmony in coloring technique, cutting and styling.
3. OVERAL IMPRESSION
Overall impression and total work’s magnetism is important. Clarity and relevance of the whole project matters too.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM 2016.docx
Coloring should be done with KEUNE HAIRCOSMETICS dye only (Tinta, Semi, So Pure Color) including lightening products: Cream Bleach, Magic blonde, Tinta 2000/3001, Tinta Super Blonde, So Pure powder.
- Wigs, weave and hair extensions are not allowed to use.
- Every participant can make work in each nomination but only with one project per nomination.
- All the attention on the hair: it’s important for the color and texture to be clearly presented.
- We only accept portrait photo of the models (not full length, waist is the lowest boundary).
- Models must be over 18 y.o.
- B&W and Polaroid photos are forbidden.
- All projects should be created for «KEUNE-VISION 2016» only. Earlier created images and photos used in some other projects are not allowed.
- Project should meet the announced theme of the nomination, concept of the KEUNE HAIRCOSMETICS Trend Collection and global fashion trends 2016.
Works answering all the requirements are involved in contest; works that are not answering the requirements are not allowed to participate.